Ideation -Creation-Execution is owned by Think Bigger Investments(“ThinkBigger”, “we” or “our”).
Our business is based around our readers’ trust. We want to be transparent in what we do and how we earn money as a company.
We earn money on this site through:
- Sales of our own products
- Affiliate commissions
- Advertising partnerships
We participate in affiliate programs, including (but not limited to) Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn commissions by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. All of the products for which we receive affiliate commissions are ones that we believe in, and in many cases, have used ourselves.
In the case of advertising partnerships, we only agree to a partnership if we believe in the product and the company itself.
We will display disclaimers on all sponsored content. We may also include, in certain areas, more explanation defining sponsored content to readers. In addition, we will ensure the treatment and design of advertising and sponsored content are clearly separate from our editorial content.
We may reject or remove any sponsored content at any time that contains false, deceptive, potentially misleading, or illegal content; or is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to theThink Bigger brand and its websites.
- Our website provides information for you to learn from.
- We try our best to make sure the information is accurate, but we can’t guarantee it’s always perfect.
- You should do your own research and use your own judgment before making any big decisions based on what you learn here.
- We don’t promise that our website will always work perfectly or be error-free.
- We don’t guarantee that our website will meet all your needs or be suitable for your specific situation.
- We’re not responsible for any mistakes or problems that might happen if you use information from our website.
- We don’t make any promises or warranties about the accuracy, results, or reliability of the information on our website or on other websites we link to.
In no event shall Think Bigger or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if Think Bigger or an Think Bigger authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Basically, you can look at and download the materials on our website for your own use, but you can’t do anything else with them without our permission. You’re allowed to download and view the materials (like information or software) on our website, but only for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Think Bigger websites and products are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Think Bigger, our products, or our websites.
The materials contained in this Site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ThinkBigger websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ThinkBigger does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are accurate, complete, or current. ThinkBigger may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. ThinkBigger does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ThinkBigger has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by ThinkBigger. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ThinkBigger may revise these terms for the Site at any time without notice. By using this Site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to ThinkBigger’s websites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to any conflict of law provisions.
1. User Consent
Types of Data We Collect
- We collect and store the information you provide to us through your use of the Site, including, for example:
- We may collect information from you, such as your first name, last name, and email address when you sign up to receive our emails and downloadable files.
- We may collect information from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, password, and other profile information when you create an account to log in to our platforms (an “Account”). We may also retain information on your behalf, such as files that you store using your Account.
- We may collect your email address if you choose to provide us with it in an application or in connection with use of one of our products.
- We may collect information from you, such as your first and last name, email, mailing address, and reservation information, when you submit a reservation for a product.
- When you order our product(s), we (and/or our third party payment processors) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- When you make postings on the message boards of our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- Information Collected Automatically via Technology
- To make our Site more useful to you, we may automatically collect information from you as you browse our Site, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, referring URL, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- You may opt in to tracking using cookies via the banner presented on the Site on your first visit. Declining cookies will not affect the functionality of the Site for you.
- Collected Information Retention Period
- Personal information will be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which it has been collected.
- Personal information collected for the purposes of ThinkBigger’s legitimate interests as outlined in this policy shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes.
- We may be allowed to retain your personal information for a longer period whenever you have given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, we may be obliged to retain your personal information for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
- Once the retention period expires, your personal information will be deleted. The right to withdraw consent to data collection cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
- Third Party Data Collection
- Third parties that provide us with analytics or other services for the Site may also automatically collect some of the information described above, including, for example, IP address, access times, browser type and language, pages and products viewed, device type, device identifiers, and Wi-Fi information. Please consult individual applications’ or products’ privacy policies for more information on data collection, use, and sharing.
- Subject to subsection (b) above, other third parties, including advertisers, ad measurement services, and ad networks, may also automatically collect information about you through the Site, including information about your online activities over time and across different websites, devices, online channels, and applications when you use our services. These third parties may use web beacons or cookies on our Site.
- Some third parties, such as Google, may also collect information for online advertising purposes and to provide us and others statistics about users of the Site.
- Third Party Services in Use
- Handling payments
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Facebook Remarketing
- Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
- Tag Management
- Google Tag Manager
- Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads on third party websites, you may opt-out as indicated below. Please note this does not necessarily opt you out of being delivered advertising. You may continue to receive generic ads. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page. Google has additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines and Restrictions. You may view a list of other third party service providers who collect information, and/or opt-out of such collection of information about you, by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
2. Use of Your Data
- Making our website better: We use your information to improve how our website works, and to make sure our internal systems are running smoothly.
- Giving you relevant services: We use your information to provide you with services that you request, and to suggest services that might interest you based on your preferences.
- Making your experience better: We use your information to understand what you like and don’t like, so we can make your experience on our website more enjoyable and user-friendly.
- Learning about our users: We use your information to learn more about who is using our website, such as demographic information (e.g. age range or location).
- Helping you out: We use your information to respond to your questions and comments, and to provide customer service if you need it.
- Stopping bad behavior: We use your information to protect against fraud or illegal activity, and to investigate and deter these kinds of activities.
- Keeping you in the loop: If you’ve given us your email address, we might use it to send you newsletters, surveys, offers, or other marketing materials related to our website.
- Creating anonymous data: We might also use your information to create data records that don’t include any information that could identify you personally. We use this information to analyze how people use our website, and to improve our website’s content and functionality.
3. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- Consent: If you give us permission, we might share your personal information with others. Or, if we’re required by law to get consent from a parent or guardian (if you’re under 18), we’ll do that too.
- Third-party Service Providers: We might share your personal information with companies that work for us and need access to your info to do their job. For example, a company that helps us test our website or provides technical support.
- Other Disclosures: In some situations, we might need to share your personal information to follow the law, protect our company or other users of our website, or to prevent illegal activities. If there’s an emergency and someone’s safety is at risk, we might also need to share your info.
- Anonymous Information: We might share information that doesn’t identify you personally, like statistics or data that has been made anonymous, with other companies.
4. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have several choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your information on our Site.
- Marketing emails: If you give us your email address, we might send you emails or newsletters about our website or services. But if you don’t want to get them anymore, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions in the email or contacting us directly.
- Tracking: We might use technology to track your activity on our website or other websites. We might not always honor “do not track” requests, but we’ll give you choices about how we collect your info.
- Accessing or Deleting Your Personal Information: If you want to see or delete the personal information we have about you (or your child), you can contact us to request it.
5. Security of Your information
ThinkBigger is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
6. Your Rights as a User
- You may exercise certain rights regarding the storage and use of your personal information.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given you consent to the processing of your personal information.
- You may have your personal information deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain from ThinkBigger the erasure of your data.
- You may lodge a complaint. You have the right to bring a claim before your competent supervisory authority, subject to applicable law.
Any requests to exercise your rights can be directed to ThinkBigger through the contact details provided below. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as early as possible and always within one month.
7. Contact Information
Think Bigger Investments
9. Your Consent
Questions? Comments? Concerns? We’re here to help. Contact email@example.com and we’ll set your mind at ease.
Last Updated: Sept 1,2023